Our Company: Pono Wellness
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Pono Wellness is dedicated to providing Hawaii patients the highest quality medicine available. Our team is composed of accomplished entrepreneurs, attorneys, and cannabis experts.
We are seeking an extractions expert to oversee the extraction and byproducts manufacturing process. This individual will work in a state-of-the-art facility designed to provide the employee with everything necessary to make safe, high-quality medicine byproducts.
Key responsibilities include:
• Oversight of the entire extraction and byproducts process
• Supervision of staff (one to three lab technicians)
• Coordination with Master Grower and Retail Manager regarding harvest plans and allocation of harvest resources
• Routine research into industry trends related to extraction and cannabis byproducts
Optimal candidates will have:
• Extensive lab experience
• A degree is the sciences (preferably with significant relevant experience in organic chemistry or biology)
• Experience with cannabis or other plant extraction methods
• A general knowledge of the cannabis industry and currently offered products
• Managerial-level experience in their field
How to Apply
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to email@example.com
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit to a criminal background check prior to his or her hiring and must be willing to relocate to Hawaii.
43 total views, 1 today